ARB Premises 暫時關閉進行裝修,直到 2022 年 12 月上旬


If you have reasons to believe that a registered architect has committed a disciplinary offence under the Architects Registration Ordinance(ARO), Cap. 408, you may lodge a complaint with the Architects Registration Board.

Please fill in the ARB complaint form (pdf doc) and provide us with supporting information and evidence as detailed as possible for our follow-up action. All information received by us will be treated in strict confidence.

To understand more about procedures for disciplinary proceedings under ARO, please click here.

How to Complaint?

The completed complaint form together with the supporting information should be sent to:

The Registrar
Architects Registration Board
19/F, One Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Your complaint may also be sent by fax at +852 2519 6011 or by email at

© 2022 建築師註冊管理局 版權所有