Re-Application For Registration

How to apply

Registered Architects may, at any time, request voluntarily that their name be removed from the register. Their request must be made in writing, by email or online.

When a Registered Architect fails to pay their fee for renewal of registration by the due date, their name will be removed from the register.

Registered Architects who voluntarily withdraw or their name removed from the register by ARB can re-apply to return to the register.

To re-apply for registration, please visit Re-application for Registration to complete the form of re-application for renewal of registration online.

To apply offline, please download the (re-)application form (ARB Form 01), complete and return to us in person or via email to

Copyright © 2022 Architects Registration Board, HKSAR. All Rights Reserved.