Results of HKIA Appointment to Architects Registration Board (“ARB”) 2022-2024
under Architects Registration Ordinance (Cap 408)
In accordance with sections 4(1) and 4(3) of ARO, the Council of HKIA has appointed the following ten (10) HKIA members (in alphabetical order) to ARB for two years:
1) CHEN Marvin (New appointment)
2) CHEUNG Kong Yeung (Re-appointment)
3) HO Kin Wai Stephen (New appointment)
4) LAU Man Kwan Julia (New appointment)
5) LEE Leung Chung Anderson (New appointment)
6) LEE Siu Wing Ivy (Re-appointment)
7) LEUNG Kit Man Andy (Re-appointment)
8) SO Ching (Re-appointment)
9) TAM Kwok Chi (Re-appointment)
10) YU Franklin (New appointment)
Together with Mr HO Ying Kit, Tony, member appointed by the Chief Executive under section 4(2) of ARO, the ARB 2022-2024 has taken office on 17 May 2022.
* * * * *
Architects Registration Ordinance (Cap 408)
Section 4. Constitution of the Board
(1) There is established a board to be known as the “Architects Registration Board” which shall be a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal.
(2) The Board shall consist of 10 members appointed by the Council and, in addition, may include one member appointed by the Chief Executive.
(3) The Chief Executive shall give notice in the Gazette of every appointment made under this section.
(4) The Council shall not appoint a person as a member of the Board unless he is a member of the Institute.