If you have reasons to believe that a registered architect has committed a disciplinary offence under the Architects Registration Ordinance(ARO), Cap. 408, you may lodge a complaint with the Architects Registration Board.

Please fill in the ARB complaint form (pdf / doc) and provide us with supporting information and evidence as detailed as possible for our follow-up action. All information received by us will be treated in strict confidence.

To understand more about procedures for disciplinary proceedings under ARO, please click here

How to Complaint ?

The completed complaint form (pdf / doc) should be sent to:

The Registrar
Architects Registration Board
19/F, One Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Your complaint may also be sent by fax at 2519 6011 or by email at arbsec@arb.org.hk .